Hello, my name is Charlie Holm and I was born in Anchorage,
Alaska in 1992. I am the youngest of three siblings, having identical twin sisters who are six years older.
My father worked as a Carpenter and my mother worked for the Alaska State
Troopers. She was also one of the typists who prepared reports for the famous
Butcher Baker Case. After growing tired of the long Alaskan winters, my family
and I moved to California in 1998. Shortly after the big move I became very involved in Boy Scouts of America. I attended Pacifica High School for two
years and transferred to Somis Academy where I received my diploma in 2011. In this same year, I also earned the rank of Eagle Scout.
As of now, I go to school full time at Oxnard College and
work part time. Currently I am working on my degree in Business Management. I
work construction with my dad regularly and also work as a background extra in
television commercials. When I am not busy with school or work, I love to ride
my motorcycle and do outdoor activities such as skateboarding and hiking.
In the future I would love to own and operate my own small
business. I would consider moving out of Oxnard but I plan on staying in
California. I want my business to make something that is unique and handmade.
It would be very satisfying for me to see customers travel a long way just to see my store and tell their friends about their new purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment